Friday, January 4, 2013

One Little Word

Have you heard of the One Little Word challenge from Ali Edwards?  Apparently it has been around for a few years and I have been sleeping under a rock! 

I have decided to participate in the One Little Word challenge this year.  After going g back and forth between "passion" and "purpose" I made a decision. Well I don't know if it was really a decision because I wrote the two words on slips of paper and then drew from them.  I didn't like that "passion" came up the first two times so I had my kids pick.  I finally settled on "purpose" because that is what I think I originally wanted anyway, lol and passion drives purpose, right?

I used a retired paper pack from Close to my Heart called Life's Delights for the cover page as well as the Friendship Alphabets large and Trinity alphabets.  On each of the squares at the top I rambled on about something either professionally, family, or personally related to what i want to find a purpose for.

What would your word be this year?  Are you participating in this challenge this year?  Comment below so we can follow along on your journey as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment