Chocolate Fry Box
To create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below.
- Cut the following Cricut® Art Philosophy shapes using paper of choice, if desired:
- 6" Shift+Font Layer <Snwflke2> (cut 2 in different colors, p. 27)
- 1" Tag <Tag5> (p. 70)
- Trim bottom and front flaps of fry box shape that will be the inside color. This helps the assembled fry box fold properly without being too bulky.
- Sponge edges of papers with Chocolate ink, as desired.
- Trim chevron ribbon along center, creating a diagonal stripe rather than a chevron pattern, if desired.
- Embellish with paper accents and accessories, adding dimension with 3-D foam tape as desired.