Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's finally here! The NEW Autumn/Winter Idea Book is live!!!

 http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/5DC3F16E540D49BA8A44F4E19C4285D0.ashx?w=400



The day is finally here when you can see all the wonderful paper crafting goodness that Close to my Heart has made available for us this season.  My number one favorite is the Artbooking cartridge.  I cannot believe how versatile it is. 

Do you know that you can create an entire layout from just ONE key?  That is unheard of!  Gone are the days of using multiple cartridges to weld together the perfect layout.  You can make mini books, card, layout....the possibilities are endless!  I can show you how to use it through my tips and tricks (available only when purchasing cartridge through me)  and even how to buy it for HALF PRICE!

After browsing through the online idea book HERE, post a comment with your favorite new product. 

All comments will be entered into a drawing for a FREE August stamp of the month, which is all about chocolate!  Must enter by August 15th to be eligible.

No comments:

Post a Comment