Welcome to our very first Everything ABC's Blog Hop! This will be the first of many throughout the year so make sure to check out what we have new for you about every two weeks. Happy New Year and Happy Hopping!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter A. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their A element will be featured in their post.
For this card you will need:
- Avonlea paper pack (X7155B)
- Silver shimmer trim (Z1799)
- A sentiment/image stamp
- Pacifica ink pad (Z2192)
- Slate ink pad (Z2173)
I created a simple New Year's card using the Avonlea paper pack. I started out with a card base of Avonlea teal cut at the standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" dimensions. I then used one of the gorgrous B&T papers to cut a 3 x 4 1/4" piece. I used two strips of our Silver shimmer Trim cut at 4 1/4" each and adhered to the top and bottom. I then cut a piece of 2x2" Slate cardstock and using the December Stamp of the Month, stamped the sentiment in Pacifica ink. I distressed the edges with Slate ink. That's it!
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Theodora of Celebrate Crafts
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Amber La Mons ~ Scrapper's Therapy
- Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
- Linda Norman - Scrappy Therapy
- Shalana Glass - Scrappin With Shalana
- Kathy Johnson ~ Kathy's Creative Corner
- Joanne Barnes ~ Josie's Joy
- Kelly Lane ~ Paper Petal Memories
- Jen Patrick- Roxybonds
- Alicia Olson - Love Stamping
- Shelly Nemitz ~ Just One Piece
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.