Welcome to our February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month's stamp set from Close to My Heart is "Home Sweet Home" and is available exclusively through your Close to My Heart consultant from February 1 - 28, 2013. You can purchase this stamp set for only $5 with a qualifying purchase.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create
If you came from Darla of Caution: Crafting is Contagious then you are in the right place!
For this card I used the brand new paper pack Chantilly. When I saw the satmp of the month, Home Sweet Home, I just knew that this paper pack was a great match. It was fairly simple to create and I used the following products:
- Chantilly paper pack (X7163B)
- Home Sweet Home stamp of the month (S1302)
- Miscellaneous brads (Z1366)
- Cut Champagne cardstock to standard card size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches.
- Cut patterned cardstock to 4 x 4 3/4 inches
- Cut Buttercup cardstock to 3 x 3 inches
- Cut twilight card stock strip at 1 x 1 inch (does not fully go under Buttercup)
- Choose image from February Stamp of the Month "Home Sweet Home" and stamp in Twilight ink on Buttercup cardstock
- Assemble card as shown
- Using small hole punch or Crop-a-Dile, punch holes in Twilight cardstock
- Insert brads
Your next stop on our "Home Sweet Home" hop is Jennifer of 4 Hearts Scrapbooking.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
- Darla ~ Caution: Crafting is Contagious
- Amber ~ Scrapper's Therapy (YOU ARE HERE)
- Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
- Priscilla ~ Priscilla's Paperie
- Theo ~ Celebrate Crafts
- Traci ~ Paper Crafting 101
- Ryan ~ Piece and Paper
- Michelle ~ My Creations with Michelle
- Donna ~ Diary of a Scrapbook Addict
- Stephanie ~ The Quilted Scrapper
- Jane ~ Jane's Scrap Shack
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.