Saturday, February 16, 2013

OWH Virtual Card Making Party Challenge #1

Hip Hip Horray!  I am so excited that there is a virtual card making party for the long holiday weekend over at Operation Write Home.  If you do not know about this wonderful organization. please go visit them today to find out more!

The first challenge was to Zig Zag your card.  I love, love, love this trend and could not wait to dive in!

Luckily I am a paper hoarder and had some Dotty for You paper left over from last year's promotion from Close to my Heart.

Here is my creation....sorry about the lighting


This card was super easy to make.  The supplies used are as follows (all CTMH):

  • Colonial white cardstock (base)
  • Dotty for You paper pack for both background papers
  • A Tree stamp set 
  • Lagoon Ink pad
  • Smoothie Ink pad
  • Slate Ink pad
  • Sorbet marker

Thank you for looking and please continue to follow along as we create all weekend long!




2 comments:

  1. I love that dotty pack :) I think I still have some of it hoarded too!! Lol... This is a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dot paper matches your chevrons so well - in fact everything about your card is just well thought out! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete