Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter C. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their C element will be featured in their post.
Today I am bringing you a project featuring the use of Cereal boxes! I saw a post on Pinterest showing an organizer for the fridge. We are a very heavy paper clutter household so I jumped on the opportunity to create this fun and easy project pictured ...
Here is how I made my project:
- Remove all flaps from top of cereal box
- Make a cut at 45 degrees on each side of box from top back to front
- Cut paper for covering box to size, your dimensions may vary depending ont he size of box you choose. For my Fiber One box it was 8" (h) x 11" (w)
- I then scored the paper at 2" and 9" to make it easier to wrap around the box
- Using tombow adhesive I lined up the paper and adhered it to the box
- For the inner covering, I used the scraps from my original 12 x 12 paper and cut to size. I used a square for each angled cut and glued half to the inside and the other half to the outside.
This was a super easy project and you can hang it with magnetic clips or place your magnets inside your box as I did. I hope you enjoyed this project and it helps you to corral extra papers as well!
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Lucy of Love to Create.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Amber La Mons ~ Scrapper's Therapy (YOU ARE HERE)
2. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
3. Linda Norman - Scrappy Therapy
4. Kathy Johnson ~ Kathy's Creative Corner
5. Joanne Barnes - Josie's Joy
6. Kelly Lane ~ Paper Petal Memories
7. Shalana Glass ~ Scrappin with Shalana
8. Theodora~ Celebrate Crafts
9. Shelly Nemitz ~ Just One Piece
10. Alicia Petitt - Serene Scrapping with Alicia
11. Alicia Hill Olson ~ Love Stamping