Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWH VCMP Saturday Challenge #2

Yay!  The next challenge is here!  This challenge is called "All Creatures Great and Small; Cards for Kids"   I am loving this challenge as I get to use my Create A Critter cartridge.

Here are my creations...



The first card I created was the turtle but after seeing all the other cute critters I couldn't stop a just one!  The papers used were not CTMH but I did use the Pun Fun stamp set for the stamped sentiments.

Happy Hopping and please stop by to see what I create for challenge #3!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards using one of my fav carts! I just got CAC 2 and can't wait to start cutting!

    Thanks for playing along with my part of OWH VCMP.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete