12" × 12" The Best Pick Page
Helpful HintsTo create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below. Then use the pattern (Reflections: Triple Play—Over the Top™) found on page 103 of our Reflections® how-to publication for inspiration.
- To create the damask pattern found on the lower two-thirds of the page, stamp the large flourish with Twilight ink. Then stamp it again with clear embossing powder directly on top of the Twilight images. Heat set each image.
- To add a title, switch out one of the photos and layer with mats to add depth and interest.
- To stamp the two-toned title and stamped accents, ink the bracket stamp in second-generation Twilight and then immediately roll the stamp edges in first generation Twilight ink.
- Add visual interest by making a paper ruffle above and below the photos by randomly folding a thin strip of paper every inch or so. To add the paper ribbon across a 12" base page, use a few thin strips and attach them end-to-end.
- Embellish with stamped accents, paper accents, and accessories, adding dimension with 3-D foam tape as desired.