12" × 12" Time Flies Page
To create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below. Then use the pattern (Reflections: Front & Center—Accent Band™) found on page 74 of our how-to publication Reflections® for inspiration.
- Cut the title letters at 3/4" and 1 1/4", found in the Cricut® Artiste booklet.
- Cut the hearts at 1 1/4" Shift <Heart1>, found on page 26 of the Cricut® Art Philosophy booklet.
- Emboss a design on the title letters with VersaMark® ink and heat set.
- To create the six vertical heart rows, line three hearts up and stitch to secure.
- Embellish with stamped accents, paper accents, and accessories, adding dimension with 3-D foam tape as desired.