Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop: Letter S






Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter S. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their S element will be featured in their post.



For my project I chose to feature the Laughing Lola paper pack in this Sentimental card.  My daughter turned 13 this week and I needed something cute and trendy.  Well, this paper pack and its accessories fit the bill perfectly.

The products used were all from Close to my Heart and can be seen HERE

Items Used:

Laughing Lola level 2 paper pack
Laughing Lola complements dimensional elements
Laughing Lola assortment 
Pacifica ink
Happy Birthday sentiment stamp
Bronze shimmer trim


Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S Blog Hop is Catherine of Cat Scrapbooking.

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)



1.  Amber La Mons ~  Scrapper's Therapy (YOU ARE HERE!)
2. Catherine Nowak ~ Cat Scrapbooking
3. Shalana Glass ~ Scrappin with Shalana
4. Lisa Kmiec ~ Lisa's Stamping and Scrapping Spot 
5. Linda Norman ~ Scrappy Therapy
6. Shelly Nemitz ~ Just One Piece

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the "Dream Big" so relevant for that age group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be lost on trendy for a 13 year old! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Laughing Lola is my favorite paper pack. It's perfect for a 13 year old!

    ReplyDelete