Helpful HintsTo create this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below.
- Cut the following using the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge:
- Kraft cardstock card bases: 5 1/2" Card <Shape10> (cut 2, p. 67) (use one as card and the second as card insert as described below)
- Sweet Leaf cardstock plaque: 2 1/4" <Shape10> (p. 67)
- Colonial White cardstock plaque: 3" Layer <Shape10> (p. 67)
- Stitch a diamond pattern on one card front.
- Cut second card base in half along fold; discard the solid side.
- Use extra card front as a mask when spraying Lagoon and Colonial White re-inkers (separately) on the inside card base; set aside to dry.
- Stamp hat image ten times with Tulip ink on scrap Colonial White cardstock; trim triangle portion of hat and discard remainder.
- Stamp sentiment on with Cocoa ink lower portion of Sweet Leaf plaque.
- Sponge edges of Sweet Leaf plaque and ten pennants with Cocoa ink.
- Assemble card, attaching extra card front to the back of the stitched card front to hide stitch marks on inside of card.
- Embellish as desired.