How Tweet Card
Helpful HintsTo create this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below.
- Using the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge, cut Colonial White cardstock card base: 3 1/2" Card <Square5> (p. 63).
- Cut the following papers:
- 3" × 3" kraft cardstock
- 1 1/2" × 7/8" Colonial White cardstock
- Stamp border image several times with Cocoa ink across 3" × 3" kraft cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment with Cocoa ink on 1 1/2" × 7/8" Colonial White cardstock.
- Spray sentiment bird stamp with Lagoon re-inker, water, and spray pen and then stamp on scrap paper; trim small birds and discard remainder.
- Sponge surface of cork shape with Tulip ink.
- Sponge edges of kraft cardstock, sentiment, and two birds with Cocoa ink.
- Attach sentiment to cork shape and trim to fit, sponging exposed edges with Cocoa ink; attach small birds.
- Wrap baker’s twine around kraft cardstock, forming five horizontal lines.
- Assemble card and embellish, using 3-D foam tape if desired.