Helpful HintsTo create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below. Then use the Make It from Your Heart: Pattern 18® information found on page 40 in our how-to publication for inspiration.
- Cut the following Cricut® Artiste shapes using papers of choice, if desired:
- 2" Accent 1 <p> (cut 2, p. 50)
- 2 3/4" Accent 1 <p> (p. 50)
- To create the two-tone look on the Lagoon and Pear pinwheel in the lower left of the page, stamp the image once in Pear ink and again in Lagoon ink; trim the striped portion from the Lagoon image and attach them over the striped portions on the Pear image
- Embellish with stamped accents, paper accents, and accessories, adding dimension with 3-D foam tape as desired.