Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pinwheel Fun!



Welcome to our May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  This month's stamp from Close to My Heart is "Pinwheel" and is available exclusively through your Close to My Heart consultant from May 1 - 31, 2013.  You can purchase this stamp set for only $5 with a qualifying purchase.



If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2Create.  If you came from Lucy of Love 2 Create then you are in the right place!


My project features the Claire paper pack and the May stamp of the month.


I am partial to this paper pack as my oldest daughter is names Claire and I just love the colors in it.  I cut out the pinwheel shapes with the Cricut Artiste cartridge at the sizes listed on the stamp of the month carrier.  I love how easy they make it to coordinate the images and sizes!  I used five different colors just to give it some spunk.

Supplies Used:

Claire paper pack (X7166B)
Pinwheel, May SOTM (S1305 or S1305A with qualified purchase)
Sweet Leaf ink (Z2153)
Cotton Candy ink (Z2193)
Honey ink (Z2162)
Sunset ink (Z2191)
Lagoon ink (Z2195)
Cricut Artiste collection (Z1790)
Sunset baker's twine (Z1702)

Your next stop on our "Pinwheel" hop is Theo of Celebrate Crafts
  1. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create 
  2. Amber ~ Scrapper's Therapy (YOU ARE HERE)
  3. Theo~ Celebrate Crafts 
  4. Stephanie-Quilted Scrapper 
  5. Cat ~ Catscrapbooking 
 Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you!

5 comments: