Saturday, March 9, 2013

CTMH Consultant Blog Hop: March SOTM


Floral Happiness



Welcome to our March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  This month's stamp from Close to My Heart is "Floral Happiness" and is available exclusively through your Close to My Heart consultant from March 1 - 31, 2013.  You can purchase this stamp set for only $5 with a qualifying purchase.


If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create.  If you came from Darla of Caution: Crafting is Contagious then you are in the right place!






I created a pretty card for a friend using this set.  I used the Chantilly paper pack which is one of my favorites as well as pear, olive, twilight, outdoor denim, ruby and cotton candy ink pads, all from Close to my Heart.

Your next stop on our "Floral Happiness" hop is Jennifer of 4 Hearts Scrapbooking


  1.  Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
  2. Darla ~ Caution: Crafting is Contagious  
  3. Amber ~ Scrapper's Therapy (YOU ARE HERE) 
  4. Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking 
  5. Priscilla ~ Priscilla's Paperie  
  6. Theo ~ Celebrate Crafts  
  7. Traci ~ Paper Crafting 101   
  8. Jane ~ Jane's Scrap Shack  
  9. Michelle ~ My Creations with Michelle
 Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice, love the idea of placing them all over, gives a great contrast to all those wonderful colors! I especially love the red flower...great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this stamp set looks like a real winner!

    ReplyDelete