Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter F. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their F element will be featured in their post.
For my project I combined one of my favorite paper packs from an older catalog Florentine with the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday. These cards are 3x3 and a cinch to make. Even though Florentine is retired you can easily recreate using any current paper pack.
Supplies used are:
- Florentine paper pack
- Olive exclusive inks stamp pad
- December stamp of the month: Year Round Cheer
- Cut Colonial White cardstock at 3x6 inches
- Score at 3 inches
- Cut Goldrush cardstock at 2 1/2x2 1/2
- Cut b&t paper at 2x2 inches
- Cut colonial white cardstock at 1 1/2x1 1/2 inches
- Stamp image with Olive ink on colonial white cardstock
- Assemble by layering as shown in pic above
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Shelly of Just One Piece.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Amber La Mons ~ Scrapper's Therapy (YOU ARE HERE)
2. Shelly ~ Just One Piece
3. Jen ~ Roxybonds Scrappin
4. Shalana ~ Scrappin with Shalana
5. Kathy ~ Kathy's Creative Corner