Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop Letter G


 
Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter G. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their G element will be featured in their post.




My project is a "G"oody bag that I made for my Jamberry Nails business.  I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut out some of my leftover Dotty for You paper.  I used a sentiment from an older stamp of the month set.  I love how versatile these sets are over time! 

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Theodora of Celebrate Crafts.

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:

1. Amber La Mons ~ Scrapper's Therapy (YOU ARE HERE)
2. Theodora Diamantopoulos-Stacey~ Celebrate Crafts 
3. Shelly Nemitz ~ Just One Piece
4. Lucy Kelleher ~ Love 2 Create
5. Linda Norman ~ Scrappy Therapy
6. Kathy Johnson ~ Kathy's Creative Corner

3 comments: